Nicholas Chenille Jacquard Woven Throw
The Nicholas Chenille Jacquard Woven Throw exudes a luxury and charm that's perfect for the holidays or any time of the year. A chenille yarn is used to create a supple jacquard weave for a beautiful drape. A deep red and livery grey create the eye catching diamond pattern. Deep red tassels complete each end. As an added detail, the reverse is the same pattern, only reversed.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% viscose rayon for a proper look and feel.
- Jacquard weave using chenille yarn
- Deep red and silvery grey diamond pattern
- Trimmed with tassels on both ends
- As a Jacquard weave, the back is the exact design as the front in reverse color scheme
- Woven: Loom woven, Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Viscose
- Dimensions: 60" x 50"
- Weight: 1.5 lb
- Colors: Crimson, Silvery Grey
- Care: Hand Wash, Lay Flat to Dry